Welcome to the MessageHandler way of building distributed software.
This learning path provides you short, easy to follow, lessons that teach you particular aspects of our libraries.
In this tutorial you'll design and build an e-commerce system.
Along the way you will learn how to use MessageHandler, Microsoft Azure, Event Modeling and a lot more.
- Set up your development environment
- Model the business process
- Implement an aggregate root
- Create an in-memory projection
- Setting up persistence
- Hosting in ASP.NET Web API
- Designing a task oriented user interface
- Implement a transient reaction
- Guarantee delivery of events
- Persist projected state
- Detecting remarkable events