Welcome to the MessageHandler way of building distributed software.
This learning path provides you a tutorial with short, easy to follow, lessons that teach you particular aspects of our libraries in a real-world context.
The e-commerce tutorial
In this tutorial you'll design and build an e-commerce system.
Along the way you will learn how to use MessageHandler, Microsoft Azure, Event Modeling and a lot more.
- Set up your development environment
- Model the business process
- Implement an aggregate root
- Create an in-memory projection
- Set up persistence
- Host in ASP.NET Web API
- Design a task oriented user interface
- Implement a transient reaction
- Guarantee delivery of events
- Achieve polyglot persistence
- Manual task processing
- Automate task processing